Author Topic: TC Woodshed  (Read 3161 times)

Offline B0mbardo

• Want your own signature for FREE? Message me!
  • Administrator
  • Lunker
  • Well, That's not Good!
    • TEAM CORDWOOD
TC Woodshed
« on: June 03, 2013, 02:14:35 PM »
So I have officially named the Cordwood workshop, the Woodshed! Even though we aren't building anything out of wood nor storing any wood there...lol. So progress is being made and I started this thread to feature the progression of the shop and the product. So here is the shop with our tools!

And here is a couple of pics of the bonding jig I made:

We ran into some issues right off the bat with the material we are using. It appears we have superior material! So much so that the solvents do not penetrate the surface of the material and therefore will not bond! No biggy I believe I have found the solution to that and bonded the 1st test piece using the jig. IT BONDS LIKE IRON!!! Just after a few hours the test piece is strong enough to stand on! Which means our box is going to be like clear steel! If the subsequent testing goes as well I will have the prototype done this week and read for stressing. After that.....BOXES GALORE! Stay tuned as I will post updates about this frequently.

Offline B0mbardo

• Want your own signature for FREE? Message me!
  • Administrator
  • Lunker
  • Well, That's not Good!
    • TEAM CORDWOOD
Re: TC Woodshed
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 10:55:54 AM »
Online store for Team Cordwood is up and running and we got our 1st online sale yesterday, really stoked! :D